To draw with the Grease Pencil
- Click the icon in a panel toolbar, or select .
The Grease Pencil Tool displays.
- In the , go to the frame where you want to create a sketch.
- Click in the tool to add a new sketch at the current frame.
A Grease Pencil frame is added to the , and a 1024 x 1024 transparent plane (texture file) is attached to the current camera.
- Select the brush you want, then click and drag to draw on top of the scene view.
To erase brush strokes on the current sketch, select the Eraser tool . If you have a Wacom tablet and the latest drivers installed, you can also use the stylus eraser.
- Repeat steps 2 - 4 at any other frame to create a sequence of Grease Pencil drawings.
By default, a ghost of each sketch displays before and after the actual Grease Pencil frame. See also Control blending of Grease Pencil images.
- Use the hotkeys + + < and > to navigate to the previous and next Grease Pencil frames in the .
- Playblast the sequence of Grease Pencil images to create a movie out of your sketches. See Playblast a sequence of Grease Pencil sketches.
Except where otherwise noted, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License