When selecting the parent node, you can customize whether or not you want its child nodes to be selected as well.
- Select for the window, then select Selection preferences, and select the appropriate option from the drop-down list.
The following options are available:
- : the child nodes are always selected when the parent node is selected (default).
- : the child nodes are never selected; only the parent nodes are selected.
- : Follow the object specific settings to determine if each child node should be selected if its parent is selected.
- If you select , then you must disable for each child node that you do not want highlighted when its parent is selected. To do this, go to the transform node for each child node, expand the section and the subsection and disable .
Except where otherwise noted, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License