Quick-select sets are useful to:
- Make it easier to quickly select commonly used sets of objects/components.
- Save a complex selection so you can re-use it later without having to reselect each object.
To create a quick-select set
- Select the objects or components.
- Select Create > Sets > Quick Select Set.
- Type a name for the set.
To select the members of a quick-select set
To edit the membership of a quick-select set
- Use the to control which objects are in a quick select set.
To delete a quick-select set
- Select to open the to a list of sets contained in your scene.
- Click to highlight the quick-select set you wish to remove.
- From the left panel of the , select .
You can also delete a quick-select set using the . See Create and edit sets for instructions on how to delete a set.
Except where otherwise noted, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License