To create an nCloth constraint
- In the scene view, select the nCloth edges or faces you want to constrain.
If you select vertices, Maya converts your selection to the edges between the vertices before creating the constraint. Bend constraints only use edge selection.
- In the menu set, select nConstraint > Component.
- In the window, select a Constraint type from the list.
- If you selected Stretch as the , select a Component from the list.
- If you selected faces, you can set the Single Edge attribute to specify which of the faces' edges to constraint.
- Click or .
Except where otherwise noted, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License