List of all members.
is the base class for Layer Elements.
It describes how a Layer Element is mapped on a geometry surface and how the mapping information is arranged in memory.
Definition at line87of filekfbxlayer.h.
Member Enumeration Documentation
Type identifier for Layer Elements.
Definition at line119of filekfbxlayer.h.
Determine how the element is mapped on a surface.
- eNONEThe mapping is undetermined.
- eBY_CONTROL_POINTThere will be one mapping coordinate for each surface control point/vertex.
- eBY_POLYGON_VERTEXThere will be one mapping coordinate for each vertex, for each polygon it is part of. This means that a vertex will have as many mapping coordinates as polygons it is part of.
- eBY_POLYGONThere can be only one mapping coordinate for the whole polygon.
- eBY_EDGEThere will be one mapping coordinate for each unique edge in the mesh. This is meant to be used with smoothing layer elements.
- eALL_SAMEThere can be only one mapping coordinate for the whole surface.
Definition at line158of filekfbxlayer.h.
Determine how the mapping information is stored in the array of coordinate.
- eDIRECTThis indicates that the mapping information for the n'th element is found in the n'th place of KFbxLayerElementTemplate::mDirectArray.
- eINDEX, This symbol is kept for backward compatibility with FBX v5.0 files. In FBX v6.0 and higher, this symbol is replaced with eINDEX_TO_DIRECT.
- eINDEX_TO_DIRECTThis indicates that the KFbxLayerElementTemplate::mIndexArray contains, for the n'th element, an index in the KFbxLayerElementTemplate::mDirectArray array of mapping elements. eINDEX_TO_DIRECT is usually useful to store coordinates for eBY_POLYGON_VERTEX mapping mode elements. Since the same coordinates are usually repeated a large number of times, it saves spaces to store the coordinate only one time and refer to them with an index. Materials and Textures are also referenced with this mode and the actual Material/Texture can be accessed via the KFbxLayerElementTemplate::mDirectArray
Definition at line181of filekfbxlayer.h.
Member Function Documentation
Set the Mapping Mode.
|pMappingMode ||Specify the way the layer element is mapped on a surface.|
Definition at line192of filekfbxlayer.h.
Get the Mapping Mode.
- The current Mapping Mode.
Definition at line202of filekfbxlayer.h.
Get the Reference Mode.
- The current Reference Mode.
Definition at line207of filekfbxlayer.h.
|void SetName||(||const char * ||pName|| ) |
Set the name of this object.
|pName ||Specify the name of this LayerElement object.|
Definition at line212of filekfbxlayer.h.
|const char* GetName||(|| ) ||const|
Get the name of this object.
- The current name of this LayerElement object.
Definition at line217of filekfbxlayer.h.