List of all members.
This class and iterator type accesses the FbxNode hierarchy.
The iterator takes a root node that can be any parent node in theKFbxScene. The iterator will then only travel within the children of a given root.
Since the iterator becomes invalid when the scene hierarchy changes, the iterator should only used in a fixed scene hierarchy.
Definition at line63of filekfbxnodeiterator.h.
Member Enumeration Documentation
Method by which the node hierarchy is traversed.
- eDepthFirstThe leaf of the tree are first traversed
- eBreadthFirstEach child is traversed before going down to the leafs
- eDepthFirstParentLike depth first but the parent of the leafs are returned prior to the leafs themselves
Definition at line73of filekfbxnodeiterator.h.
|pRootNode ||The root of the iterator hierarchy.|
|pType ||The traversal type.|
Member Function Documentation
Get a pointer to the nextKFbxNode.
- The nextKFbxNodepointer, or
NULLif the end is reached.
Get a pointer to the previousKFbxNodepointer.
- The previousKFbxNodepointer, or
NULLif the root of the iterator is reached.