To show connections between nodes
- Open the (Window > Hypergraph: Connections).
- Select one of the following menu items in the :
- Select to show both the input chains leading up to nodes, and the output chains leading from nodes.
- Select to show the input chains leading up to nodes.
- Select to show the output chains leading from nodes.
To view the complete construction history
- Select your object.
- Click the construction inputs button or the construction outputs button on the and select from the pop-up menu.
- In the or window that appears, adjust the following options for each node:
To show connections for only certain types of nodes
- Select a node of the type, or multiple nodes of different types you want to show.
- In the , select .
- To show all nodes again, select .
To show connections for a node or nodes in the or window
- Set up the to show connections.
- Drag the node from the or window into the .
Show or hide extra connections
To show or hide different types of connections (color-coded lines between nodes representing expression, constraint, and
deformer connections) in the , select , , or .
Except where otherwise noted, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License