To use a tool
- Do one of the following:
- Click a tool in the Tool Box to make it active.
- Double-click a tool to show the panel.
To use an action (menu item)
- Do one of the following
- Click a menu item to perform the action on the selected objects or components.
Some actions work differently depending on the order you select the objects. For example, you select all the objects you want
to constrain, and then select the object to constrain to last when you create a constraint.
The help line for an action tells you the order you need to select objects if order is important.
- Click the box next to the name of a menu item to open the action’s options window.
- Click the lines at the top of a menu or submenu to keep the menu open in its own window.
Except where otherwise noted, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License