By default, your scene has only one renderable camera (the original perspective camera) that can render all objects in your
If you add another camera to your scene and want to make it renderable (or you would like to make one of the existing cameras
renderable), you must set the camera to renderable. You can have multiple renderable cameras. Set your list of renderable
cameras in the window (Window > Rendering Editors > Render Settings).
To make a camera renderable
- Open the window by selecting Window > Rendering Editors > Render Settings.
- Click on the Tab and locate the section.
- To set another renderable camera, select from the drop-down list. A new Renderable Camera section appears. Select from the drop-down list the additional camera that
you would like to make renderable. Repeat until all of the cameras that you wish to make renderable are displayed.
- To make a camera unrenderable, click the beside the camera name. This will remove it from the list of renderable cameras but not delete the camera from the scene.
See Renderable Cameras for more information regarding the Renderable Cameras option.
- Advanced users can turn off the attribute in the section of the for the cameras you do not want to render from.
- For Maya software rendering, you can also select a camera (or several cameras) to render from when you render from a shell
or command line. Use Render and the ?cam option. See Render from a command line for information about command line rendering.
Except where otherwise noted, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License