You can interactively adjust the attributes of certain light sources in a view using light manipulators. Light manipulators
display in scene views (or, in some cases, the light source’s view, if you look through the light source). You can:
To show a light manipulator
- Select a light’s icon.
- Click the button from the shelf to see the light’s manipulator (or press the hotkey t).
- Click the to display each of the different types of light manipulators. The position of the dash on the indicates which manipulators display.
To display a specific light manipulator
- Select a light.
- Click Display > Show > , then select a manipulator.
To hide light manipulators
- Select Display > Hide > .
To change the size of a light manipulator
- Press - (decrease) or = (increase).
Except where otherwise noted, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License