One of the features of
the Paint Effects Tool is the ability
to paint colors, patterns, and textures on a 2D canvas image. You
can use the image as an independent piece of art, a background image
in your scene, or a texture to be applied to a 3D surface.
In this lesson, you learn
- Display the 2D canvas.
- Paint strokes on the canvas, and modify
your paint brush.
- Use the Visor to
access the many pre-defined paint brushes.
- Modify brush settings such as brush size,
color, and transparency.
- Modify the canvas size.
- Smear, blur, and erase brush strokes
from the 2D canvas.
- Use the pre-defined Paint
Effects brushes to paint flowers and foliage.
- Save modified brush settings to the Shelf.
- View the alpha channel for your 2D image.