To remove a Grease Pencil frame from the
- In the , go to the frame with the Grease Pencil sketch you want to remove.
- Click in the Grease Pencil tool.
The Grease Pencil frame is removed from the and the image no longer displays as you playback the scene.
To delete a Grease Pencil image from disk
- Navigate to the default project directory of your current project.
- Delete any unwanted Grease Pencil images from the following directories:
- (Windows) ..\Documents\maya\projects\default\sourceimages\3dPaintTextures\[sceneFileName]
- (Mac OS X) ../Documents/maya/projects/default/3dPaintTextures[sceneFileName]
- (Linux) ../home/username/maya/projects/default/default/3dPaintTextures[sceneFileName]
Except where otherwise noted, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License