You can select components such as vertices or faces by painting over the components with your graphics tablet pen.
- Select the object on which you want to select components.
- Select Edit > Paint Selection Tool > .
- Use the panel to set up the tool, including the brush size and choosing whether you are selecting, deselecting, or toggling components
between selected and unselected.
- Set up the selection mask to select what types of components you want to select.
- Paint on the selected object to select components.
You can also use the option to achieve a similar workflow but without a brush size. For more information on Drag Select, see Select multiple components.
Except where otherwise noted, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License