You can add surface and interactions and collisions to Paint Effects strokes by setting Surface Snap, Surface Collide, and Surface Attract attributes.
To add surface interaction and collisions to strokes
- -select thestroke and collision geometry.
- Select Paint Effects > Make Collide.
The stroke and selected geometry can now collide.
- Select the stroke, and in the section of the brush's , turn on Surface Snap.
The start position of each tube now snaps to the closest points on the surface of the collision geometry. If some strokes
interpenetrate the geometry, turn on Surface Collide.
- In the section, do the following:
You can use Surface Attract to generate a force that pulls tube end points back toward the geometry surface.
- In the section, do the following: .
Except where otherwise noted, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License