To create an Occupation Surface effect
- Complete the steps to paint on objects.
- Select the stroke and click the brush node tab in the .
- Expand the sections.
- Increase the Occupation Attraction attribute.
Maya creates attraction points on the surface of the painted object.
When increasing , the stroke's tube geometry can interpenetrate the surface of the painted object. To fix interpenetrations, turn on Surface Collide
- If needed, turn on Surface Collide in the section.
- Set the Occupation Surface attributes to create the desired effect.
When you are satisfied with the stroke's behavior, add these settings to the brush template so that you can quickly apply
the effect on subsequent strokes. See Define template brush settings.
Except where otherwise noted, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License