To generate profiling data using the MEL Profiler
- In Maya, launch the . See Launch the MEL Profiler.
- Select to begin the profiling process.
- Run the workflow you want to profile.
MEL procedures that are used in the workflow appear in the as it runs.
- When your workflow is done, select .
The profiling process stops. Each procedure included in the profiling data is color coded based on its value:
- If the is greater than 10%, the color is green.
- If the is greater than 25%, the color is yellow.
- If the is greater than 50%, the color is red.