In the previous lesson
you learned how to view your 3D scene by changing between single
and four view layouts. It is important for you to learn how to change
your views in a more interactive manner so that you can: view your objects
close up or far away, select objects more accurately, or view objects from
different angles in your perspective view.
In this lesson you learn
- Understand the difference between moving
objects in the scene and moving the point of view on the scene.
- Use the dolly, track, and tumble camera
tools to change the view of your scene in both the orthographic
and perspective views.
- Rotate objects using the transformation
tools in the Toolbox.
- Select objects using a variety of techniques.
- Group objects together so they can be
transformed as a unit.
- Display objects in both wireframe and
- Use additional primitive objects and