Quick-select sets are
- Make it easier to quickly select commonly
used sets of objects/components.
- Save a complex selection so you can re-use
it later without having to reselect each object.
To create a quick-select set
- Select the objects or components.
Create > Sets > Quick Select Set.
- Type a name for the set.
To select the members of a quick-select
To edit the membership of a quick-select
- Use the Relationship Editor to
control which objects are in a quick select set.
To delete a quick-select set
- Select Window > Relationship
Editors > Sets to open the Relationship Editor to
a list of sets contained in your scene.
- Click to highlight the quick-select set
you wish to remove.
- From the left panel of the Relationship
Editor, select Edit > Delete highlighted.
You can also delete
a quick-select set using the Outliner
Create and edit sets
instructions on how to delete a set.