connect attributes in the Hypergraph using
- Point to the right end of the node in
the Hypergraph (the cursor changes). Press and
select an output attribute.
- Press the right mouse button on the node
you want to connect to, and select an input attribute.
You may need to select Graph
> Layout to update the view with the new connection.
To connect attributes in the Hypergraph using
the Connection Editor
- Hold and -drag
from the output node to the input node.
- Use the Connection Editor to
select which attributes to connect.
To change the input or output of a connection
- Point to the connection line in the Hypergraph,
toward the connection you want to change (input or output).
- Drag the line end with and
drop it on a new node.
- Select the attribute you want to connect.