To modify which axes of a constrained object are affected by the constraint
- Select the constrained object and its targets.
- Select Constrain > Modify Constrained Axis.
- Check the boxes beside the axes (, , ). You can also turn on to preserve the relative position, rotation, or scaling of the constrained object.
- To finish setting the node’s new axes, do one of the following:
- Click to change which of the constrained object’s axes are influenced by the target object. The window closes.
- Click to change which of the constrained object’s axes are influenced by the target object. The window remains open.
- Click to cancel the modify constrained axis operation. The window closes.
Except where otherwise noted, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License