TS15707410 - Autodesk Vault 2011 - Automatic Log In Hotfix
In a continuing effort to provide high quality products, Autodesk has released this hotfix which resolves a Vault log in issue.
This README file highlights how to install this hotfix and other important information regarding this update.
clients that are idle for more than 30 minutes automatically have their license
released to keep the pool of licenses available for usage.
Upon the next Vault action the license should be reacquired without user intervention. The hotfix re-enables the automatic log in feature.
· Autodesk Vault Workgroup 2011 Update 2
· Autodesk Vault Collaboration 2011 Update 2
· Autodesk Vault Professional 2011 Update 2
· Autodesk Autoloader 2011
· Autodesk AutoCAD 2011
· Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2011
· Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2011
· Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2011
· DL15651099 - Update properties returns incorrect data to the virtual components & Vault Auto-Silent Login does not work for Inventor 2011
1. Download the hotfix to a temporary directory on the workstation.
2. Extract the TS15707410.msp file to the temporary directory.
3. Double-click on TS15707410.msp to install the hotfix.
4. Install the hotfix on all Autodesk Vault workstations.
Copyright © 2010 Autodesk, Inc.