Autodesk® Design Review
Updated: 17 February 2017
For more information on Design Review, including downloads and system requirements, to http://www.autodesk.com/products/design-review/.
- Cloud shortcuts. The Design Review toolbar now includes shortcuts to A360, BIM 360, and AutoCAD 360.
- Autodesk InfoCenter. Design Review now includes InfoCenter, a tool that enables you to access product-related information sources.
- HP Instant Printing is not supported anymore.
Return to Top
- Installation may fail when trying to install to a long local path. Solution: Try to use an installation path that is less than 160 characters long.
- Design Review may stop unexpectedly when using the Section Face feature. Solution: Restart Design Review and disable hardware acceleration. Click the Design Review application button and select Options. On the Model tab, in the Driver box under View Settings, select Software (OpenGL), and click OK.
- Design Review may stop responding when trying to view palettes for an Inventor animation file.
- Cannot import DWG files when AutoCAD® 2014 and DWG True