In this lesson you learned
how to unfold a UV mesh so that you can create a texture for a complex
- You can divide a mesh into parts for
- You can create a planar mapping of UVs.
- You can apply a basic checker texture
to find problem areas.
- You can cut UV edges in obscure areas
to create a seam for unfolding.
- You can pin a UV and unfold a mesh in
all directions or constrained to a single direction.
- You can partially unfold a UV mesh with
the UV Smooth Tool.
- You can relax UVs to fix problem areas.