In this lesson you learned
how to encapsulate objects into an asset.
- You can create an asset that encapsulates
existing objects in the scene.
- You can publish attributes to an asset.
- You can create custom attributes, connect
them to objects in the scene, and then publish those custom attributes.
- You can use the Asset
Editor to create a template for an existing asset.
- You can create and customize Views of
- You can assign a custom icon to an asset.
- You can set an asset to Black
Box mode to hide its unpublished contents.