can package files related to the current scene into a zip file with
the Archive Scene command. The
files included in the zip file are as follows:
- File textures
- Image planes
- Audio files
- Render layer precomposition templates
- NURBS surface mental ray proxy files
- Mesh shape mental ray proxy files
- Disk caches
- Container hypergraph background images,
container icons, container templates
To archive a scene
- Save your scene.
- Select File > Archive Scene.
The file and any dependencies
are packaged into a zip file and placed in the same directory as
the current file.