In this lesson you were
introduced to the basic concepts of nParticles and the Nucleus dynamics
system. In addition, you learned how to:
- Create nParticles by emitting them from
a polygon object using a Surface type particle emitter.
- Set the size of the nParticles using
the Radius attribute.
- Set the color of you nParticles.
- Set nParticle Collisions attributes
to control the behavior of nParticles.
- Turn off nParticle self-collisions.
- Set the collision distance between self-colliding
nParticles by setting Self Collide Width Scale.
For more information
and related techniques about nParticles, refer to the Maya Help.