lesson provides a brief introduction to rendering in Maya. In this
lesson, you learn how to:
- Assign shading materials to surfaces
in the scene.
- Edit the color of shading materials.
- Apply simple textures to shading materials.
- Render both a single image and a sequence
of images for an animation.
- Use Interactive Photorealistic Rendering
(IPR) to perform test renders of the scene.
- Edit the Render Settings attributes
to change the quality of the final results of an image.
- View a sequence of rendered frames for