Did you receive a security error?
If you are using Internet Explorer, you must take one of the following two actions to view the FBX Help:
To temporarily view the FBX Help files, click the security message at the top of the web page and select Allow Blocked Content, then click Yes.
To permanently view the FBX Help files without receiving this security error, change your default security settings:
1. Go to Tools > Internet Options > Advanced tab.
2. Scroll down to the section labeled Security.
3. Check the box labeled Allow active content to run in files on My Computer.
4. Click OK and close the Internet Options window.
5. Select Refresh to reload this page.