Closing Drawings LT Hotfix
This update will repair a problem that may cause a crash when closing drawings.
Description of Problem
AutoCAD LT® 2007 may crash when closing drawings. This problem can also manifest itself while saving or plotting drawings.
Note: This hotfix cannot be applied to other AutoCAD® 2007-based products. Please see Closing Drawings Hotfix to apply to AutoCAD 2007 based products.
To install the Closing Drawings LT Hotfix
You must have administrative privileges on your Microsoft® Windows® operating system to complete the installation process.
- Close all software applications.
- Find the product installation folder; for example c:\Program Files\AutoCAD LT 2007.
- In this folder, right-click the acmgd.dll file and select Properties.
- Click the Version tab and confirm the file version.
- If this file is version 188.8.131.52, then proceed with the installation.
- If this file is version 184.108.40.206 or greater, then this hotfix has already been applied and you do not need to proceed with the installation.
- In the product installation folder, right-click the file acmgd.dll and rename it acmgd.bak.
- Download and copy the acmgd.dll file to the same product installation folder.
- Right-click the new acmgd.dll file and select Properties. Click the Version tab and confirm that this file is version 220.127.116.11.
Note: To remove this hotfix, delete the new acmgd.dll file that you downloaded to the product install folder and restore the file you renamed in Step 5 to its original name.