The Autodesk ME Image Sequence (IMSQ) format is an XML file used by the Autodesk products Cleaner and Toxik. You generate
IMSQ files in the Render Output group of the Render Setup dialog Common Parameters rollout by turning on Put Image File List(s) In Output Path(s) and then clicking Create Now.
The IMSQ file stores information about the rendering, including:
- The name of the rendering file
- The format of the rendering file
- The range of frames
(Nonsequential frame sequences, such as 1, 7, 12–19, are not supported.)
- The frame rate
- The pixel aspect ratio
- The output type, aperture width, and resolution (width x height)
- The render element type and name
- The camera name (when rendering a Camera view)
3ds Max generates a separate IMSQ file for each render element.