Scene does not fully support workflows that include:
- Geometry with deformers can be added to an assembly definition as a Scene representation.
- Deformers cannot be created on geometry after the object is part of a Scene representation.
- HumanIK rigs
- HumanIK rigs can be added to an assembly definition as a Scene representation. Animation can be added and edited by setting
keyframes (on the base animation layer only) as assembly edits on an assembly reference node.
- You cannot create a HumanIK rig from a skeleton that is contained by an assembly reference node or member.
- You cannot add auxiliary effectors and pivots to HumanIK rigs that are contained by an assembly reference node or member.
Scene Assembly does not support workflows that include:
- File referencing
- Maya Dynamics, nDynamics, or Fluid Effects
- Animation layers
- Character sets
- Set driven keys
- Motion path animation, including flow path objects
- Animation Snapshot
- Render layers
Except where otherwise noted, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License