The objects you combine in a boolean operation cannot be selected in the scene.
When construction history is enabled, you can select and edit the objects using the , , or .
To select an input object
- After performing a boolean operation, select the input object you want to transform in the (Window > Hypergraph: Hierarchy).
- In the scene view, the object's wireframe color becomes purple, indicating that you are working on an object’s history node.
To make an input object visible
- Select the object's transform node in the .
- In the transform node's , turn on ().
- In the shape node's , turn off ().
The input object appears in the scene.
Any changes you make to the input object are automatically applied to the boolean operation.
Except where otherwise noted, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License