Thank you for downloading Autodesk® ReCap 2015 Hotfix 1.
This release note contains the latest information regarding the installation and use of this hotfix. It is strongly recommended that you read this entire document before you apply this hotfix to your product. For reference, you should save this document to your hard drive or print a copy.
This hotfix applies to the following products:
· Autodesk ReCap 2015 (version: 18.104.22.1680 & 22.214.171.124)
Note: ReCap 126.96.36.199 needs to upgrade to 188.8.131.520 through APP Manager before installing the hotfix.
1. This hotfix addresses Heartbleed vulnerability - a security bug in the open-source OpenSSL cryptography library. Heartbleed is registered in the Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures system as CVE-2014-0160. For more information, please visit the CVE dictionary at http://cve.mitre.org.
2. This hotfix fixes the bug in ReCap that project file might be corrupted or deleted when computer went to sleep or shut down during scan importing.
3. This hotfix fixes the bug in ReCap that PTG with only intensity are imported as all-black.
4. This hotfix adds the support for US Survey unit in ReCap.
5. This hotfix fixes the bug in ReCap that project cannot load on A360 if map images do not exist in Temporary Cache when publishing.
6. This hotfix fixes the memory allocation error in ReCap during registration.
7. This hotfix fixes the bug in ReCap that export might fail under certain conditions.
8. This hotfix fixes the bug in ReCap that region is not displayed properly when reopened after deletion of points.
9. This hotfix fixes the bug in ReCap that project save as function is not copying all support files to destination folder when merging several projects.
You must have administrative privileges on your Microsoft® Windows® operating system to complete the installation process.
· Make sure that all your Autodesk applications are closed.
· Make sure that you have upgraded your ReCap version to 184.108.40.2060 before installing this hotfix.
· Download the Hotfix to your desktop.
· Double-click on the downloaded hotfix file. This will launch the tool and automatically update Autodesk ReCap on your machine.
Copyright © 2014 Autodesk, Inc.