Thank you for downloading Autodesk® ReCap Update version 22.214.171.124
This release note contains the latest information regarding the installation and use of this update. It is strongly recommended that you read this entire document before you apply this update to your product. For reference, you should save this document to your hard drive or print a copy.
This update applies to the following products:
· Autodesk ReCap (version: 126.96.36.199)
This update address the following bugs in ReCap:
· Fix issue where import fails silently when project directory does not exist.
· Fix issue with loading some legacy RCP data.
· Fix RCS export such that AutoCAD dynamic UCS features will work properly.
· Fix issue where UCS is not applied to scans added after the UCS is created.
· Fix intermittent crash during transition to RealView from click on 3D mirror ball.
· Fix problem with resource usage during publish to A360.
· Ensure image attachments are copied to new project during 'Save As'.
You must have administrative privileges on your Microsoft® Windows® operating system to complete the installation process.
· Make sure that all your Autodesk applications are closed.
· Make sure that you have Autodesk ReCap version 188.8.131.52 installed on your computer before installing this update.
· Download the update to your desktop.
· Double-click on the downloaded update file. This will launch the tool and automatically update Autodesk ReCap on your machine.
Copyright © 2015 Autodesk, Inc.