Thank you for downloading Autodesk® ReCap Update version 188.8.131.52
This release note contains the latest information regarding the installation and use of this update. It is strongly recommended that you read this entire document before you apply this update to your product. For reference, you should save this document to your hard drive or print a copy.
This update applies to the following products:
· Autodesk ReCap (version: 184.108.40.206)
This update address the following bugs in ReCap:
· Create panorama previews at import time to improve UX
· Fix issue where height coloring could be lost after editing the limit box
· Visual improvements to application border & frame
· Fix issue with import on some non-English operating systems
· Fix issue with image attachments on some non-English operating systems
· Fix issue with importing multi-scan PTX files with large offset
· Fix issue with multi-scan PTG containing very small scans
· Fix issue with unified export of some large-coordinate projects
· Fix issue where the default camera is not saved correctly for some projects
· Fix issue where limit box is not updated when survey transform is changed
· Automatically update map images when UCS changes
· Removes sign-in requirement at start-up in network mode to enhance off-line use
You must have administrative privileges on your Microsoft® Windows® operating system to complete the installation process.
· Make sure that all your Autodesk applications are closed.
· Make sure that you have Autodesk ReCap version 220.127.116.11 installed on your computer before installing this update.
· Download the update to your desktop.
· Double-click on the downloaded update file. This will launch the tool and automatically update Autodesk ReCap on your machine.
Copyright © 2015 Autodesk, Inc.