Thank you for downloading Autodesk® ReCap Hotfix (version 18.104.22.168)
This release note contains the latest information regarding the installation and use of this hotfix. It is strongly recommended that you read this entire document before you apply this hotfix to your product. For reference, you should save this document to your hard drive or print a copy.
This hotfix applies to the following products:
· Autodesk ReCap 2015 (version: 22.214.171.124)
hotfix fixes the following bugs in ReCap:
· ZFS points which have been masked in Z+F Laser Control may be coloured red or yellow in ReCap
· The Update Origin function could fail for some projects with large coordinate offsets
· Small 'target' scans in multi-scan PTX files would be placed at 0,0,0, causing issues w/ project extents, etc
· Group (and project) merge could fail and/or produce incorrect results when the incoming group's base transformation was non-trivial.
· Occasional crash in indexing, resulting in a 'C++' Assert message.
· Some legacy issues were causing reduced dynamic intensity range in structured data and incorrect ZFS intensity.
· In some edge cases, registration can crash due to some cached information becoming invalid.
You must have administrative privileges on your Microsoft® Windows® operating system to complete the installation process.
· Make sure that all your Autodesk applications are closed.
· Make sure that you have upgraded your ReCap version to 126.96.36.199 before installing this hotfix.
· Download the Hotfix to your desktop.
· Double-click on the downloaded hotfix file. This will launch the tool and automatically update Autodesk ReCap on your machine.
Copyright © 2014 Autodesk, Inc.