Thank you for downloading Autodesk® ReCap Hotfix version 22.214.171.124
This release note contains the latest information regarding the installation and use of this hotfix. It is strongly recommended that you read this entire document before you apply this hotfix to your product. For reference, you should save this document to your hard drive or print a copy.
This hotfix applies to the following products:
· Autodesk ReCap 2015 SP1 (version: 126.96.36.199)
· This hotfix fixes the following bugs in ReCap:
· True reflectance from Faro scans
· PTX files use temporary PTX files to index
· Fixes the issue in ReCap Photo RCS export when the model is scaled to a very large size
· Sampling artifacts in long range structured data
· Getting wavy black lines and holes also problems registering scans
· Export to RCS might fail for scans with large coordinates
· Heartbleed vulnerability fix
You must have administrative privileges on your Microsoft® Windows® operating system to complete the installation process.
· Make sure that all your Autodesk applications are closed.
· Make sure that you have upgraded your ReCap version to 188.8.131.52 before installing this hotfix.
· Download the Hotfix to your desktop.
· Double-click on the downloaded hotfix file. This will launch the tool and automatically update Autodesk ReCap on your machine.
Copyright © 2014 Autodesk, Inc.